The main goal of the forums is to have more interaction between users and to give you all the room fur further development.
I think everyone knows how to behave online these days, and I don’t have time to act like your mom or dad. To make things clear, I guess we all would like it if we follow these simple rules:
- Treat all members with the respect they deserve, treat others like you would like to be treated!
- The forum language is English only. Please only post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed without warning.
- Please do not post text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800px x 600px. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum members or staff will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, swearing is not completely banned, just behave.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, also do not post inappropriate material.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, varying from a PM being sent to a direct and permanent ban.